When a senior is no longer able to care for themselves it is time to consider alternative living. In today’s world there are many different options for seniors and you must choose the one that best meets your needs. We know that 9 out of 10 seniors would prefer to remain in their home and many are choosing to receive in home care. Here are the top 5 reasons seniors are choosing care at home:
- Seniors are able to maintain daily routines and independence
- A professional caregiver provides personal care, support and companionship
- Seniors receive assistance with daily chores, personal hygiene and immobility
- Home care allows seniors to remain close to family, friends and their community
- Seniors feel more comfortable, safe and happy in their own home
Houston Home Care is quickly evolving from the idea that elderly individuals will spend their remaining days in a crowded nursing home. In fact, 70% of seniors will remain where they are after their 65th birthday. For many seniors this is the same home they have raised their family in, which is filled with a lifetime of memories. With in home care, families are able to honor their senior loved one’s wishes and allow them to stay in their home. Home Care Assistance in Houston offers home care for seniors who require assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene and household chores. Our caregivers are carefully screened and highly trained in providing exceptional care for seniors at home. Call 713-535-9173 now to discover the preferred choice in home care for Houston seniors.